Sunday 24 December 2023

Beautiful and Cold Winter in London and Stockholm 2023, another artistic creations using my super imagination with A I for the world to see, admire and appreciate.

 Merry Christmas and Happy New Year 2024

A Very Warm Welcome to My Blog Post

25 December 2023.

In this post I would like to show the world how I used the skill i acquired in A I technology with my super imagination combine with my built-in creative talent to generate these beautiful and amazing creation art pieces depicting Winter Season in the major cities of London United Kingdom and Stockholm Sweden. Its very cold and yet beautiful, comfortable and convenience for the people to move around.





WINTER IN CENTRAL LONDON, UNITED KINGDOM 2023.






WINTER IN STOCKHOLM, SWEDEN, 2023.





by Markus J M Lazim 
www.AvanteArt.com
+65 90418141 (SG)  +60166104519 (MY)
www.AIArtByArtistJmLazim.Blogspot.com
eMail: markusjmlazim@gmail.com

A  I  ART - BEAUTIFUL - FAST - AFFORDABLE

People around the world have now changed their mind set on the way and method of buying artwork for the purpose of enhancement of their newly completed residence, ready to move in.  Now they emphasize their priority on beautiful, fast and affordable. 

These type of 16 millions colors printed art on canvas or papers with frame are very suitable for enhancement and aesthetic value of residential and commercial properties, fast to purchase and delivered and affordable by many. 

Whereas conventional fine art painted by human artists using brushes, acrylic, oil paint and water colors on papers and canvas not only very expensive to produce and take longer time to be completed before it can be framed and delivered to your door step.

Not many new home owners these days willing to spend thousand and thousand of dollars to purchase artwork which are meant for collection and investment purpose just to hang on the wall of their home premises.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Beautiful and Cold Winter in London and Stockholm 2023, another artistic creations using my super imagination with A I for the world to see, admire and appreciate.

  Merry Christmas and Happy New Year 2024 A Very Warm Welcome to My Blog Post 25 December 2023. In this post I would like to show the world ...